The 14th WWE Elimination Chamber premium event will take place on February 24 in Perth, Western Australia. This will be the third consecutive time that the elimination chamber will take place outside the United States. It is unknown if there is a championship title on the line. We do know that the world heavyweight champion Seth Rollins and universal undisputed champion Roman Reigns will not defend their title in the elimination chamber. In 2023, Austin Theory retained the United States championship over Johnny Gargano, Seth Rollins, Damian Priest, Bronson Reed, and Montez Ford. Gunther is the current and longest reigning WWE Intercontinental Champion without a feud or a rival. Logan Paul could be the second superstar to defend the title but Kevin Owens is not backing down for a rematch.
In the women's division, Naomi, Tiffany Stratton, and Jade Cargill are among the newest superstars to make the main roster. There can be more female superstars to strengthen the competition.
Here is my Elimination Chamber prediction match cards:
1. The Men's Elimination Chamber match - The Intercontinental Championship
Gunther (C), Sheamus, Sami Zayn, Jey Uso, Bronson Reed, and Ricochet
2. The Women's Elimination Chamber - #1 Contender for the Women's World Championship
Becky Lynch, Liv Morgan, Jade Cargill, Xia Li, Shayna Baszler, and Indi Hartwell
3. Logan Paul vs. Kevin Owens, United States Championship
4. Rhea Ripley vs Nia Jax - Women's World Championship
5. Judgment Day vs The British Strong Style - Undisputed Tag Team Championship
6. Fatal-4-Way Tag Women's tag team Championship
Kabuki Warriors, Katana Chance and Kayden Carter, Piper Niven and Chelsea Green, and The Unholy Union.