Ovi's Top 25 Rankings Week Three
1. Alabama's Bryce Young went 19-27, 227 Yards, 3 TDs. It was expected for 'Bama to win over Mercer. But, they did not cover the spread.
2. Georgia did not start JT Daniels. That did not matter. Head Coach Kirby Smart played Stetson Bennett and Carson Beck in a 56-7 win over UAB.
3. Oklahoma bounced back from a mediocre game last week. Spencer Rattler threw five touchdown passes against Western Carolina.
4. Texas A&M did not cover the spread in their win over Colorado 10-7. Starting QB Haynes King left the game with an apparent lower right leg injury.
5. Clemson moves up one spot and are outside looking in on a potential bid for the college football playoff. It is the week three rankings but every games counts for the Tigers.
6. Oregon jumps up past Ohio State. Oregon never lost the lead at halftime and kept the pressure. CJ Verdell carried the ball 20 times and rushed for 161 yards. He scored two touchdowns. The Ducks offensive line were incredible.
Keys schools to look out for:
Cincinnati, Penn State, Auburn, Coastal Carolina, and UCLA.