WrestleMania is the grandest stage of them all when it comes to all the Pay Per Views (PPV) WWE hosts each month. In 22 days, WWE will host WrestleMania 37 in Raymond James Stadium, Tampa Bay, Florida. Tickets will go on sale beginning March 19. WWE has performed without fans since the start of the pandemic. There were no fans for WrestleMania 36 and the event had to be moved to the WWE Performance Center. Therefore, the excitement to have this event with fans will be phenomenal. Here are the following match card predictions for the event:
1. WWE Universal Championship - (C) Roman Reigns vs Edge vs Daniel Bryan - Triple Threat match.
2. WWE Smackdown Women's Championship - (C) Sasha Banks vs Bianca Belair
3. United States Championship - (C) Riddle vs Mustafa Ali
4. Smackdown Tag Team Championship - (C) Dolph Ziggler/Robert Roode vs Street Profits
5. Intercontinental Championship - (C) Big E vs Apollo Crews
6. NXT Championship - (C) Finn Balor vs Karrion Kross
7. Bad Bunny & Damian Priest vs The Miz & John Morrison
8. Braun Strowman vs Shane McMahon
9. Raw Women's Championship - (C) Asuka vs Charlotte Flair vs Rhea Ripley - Triple Threat match.
10. Randy Orton vs Randy Orton "The Fiend Special"
11. WWE Championship - (C) Bobby Lashley vs Drew McIntyre
12. Women's Tag Team Championship - (C) Nia Jax/Shayna Baszler vs Natalya/Tamina
Follow and listen to the HHWShow Podcast for the latest news and predictions about WrestleMania.